I Am Raising A Reader v2
Information for Families
As a parent, we know you want your children to have the very best experiencesâ€”the kind they will need to help them grow and develop. But it is not always easy to know whatâ€™s best. There are so many â€œexpertsâ€, so much technology, and so little time. Weâ€™re here to help. Whether you have participated in Raising A Reader before or not, you can join I Am Raising A Reader v2, our new family-friendly digital program.
I Am Raising A Reader v2 can meet the diverse needs of your family by reaching you right in your home and allowing you to engage at your convenience.
November 27, 2017 – January 5, 2018
Sustain reading habits and support families over the winter break
In order to participate, families will need:
- An email address or cell phone number that is used regularly
- A mailing address
- To take a short survey at the end of the 6-week program
Benefits of Joining
Through the I Am Raising A Reader v2 program, parents and caregivers will experience the joy of sharing books with their children by:
- Using fun, easy, and â€œreal-lifeâ€ research based practices
- Captivating their childâ€™s interest and bringing their family together through Raising A Reader approved print and digital resources
- Engaging with the program materials in their home (or wherever they are!) at their convenience and on their schedule