A special thanks to our Super Summer Learning Adventures (SSLA) Program partners!
SSLA develops and reinforces early learning skills through easy-to-use tools and resources that support learning recovery and school readiness through meaningful family experiences.
At RAR, we believe in collaborating radically to provide impactful resources and programming and have teamed up with mission-aligned organizations to bring you our Super Summer Learning Adventures program. Letâ€™s take a closer look at our Super Summer partners:
- Highlights is a global media brand dedicated to helping children become curious, creative, caring and confident.
- Kide Science is based on years of academic research in the University of Helsinki. The Kide Science platform offers the most engaging model to break the mold and give teachers the confidence to teach inquiry-based lessons with play and stories to children aged 3-8.
- ParentCorpsâ€™ mission is to transform the pre-K experience in historically disinvested neighborhoods by helping schools partner with families to build a future where all children thrive.
- Read with Malcolm (Share the Magic Foundation), founded by Super Bowl Champion Malcolm Mitchell, is dedicated to promoting the benefits of reading and book ownership, especially among striving and below grade-level readers who are at risk of academic failure.
- Worldreader works globally with partners to support vulnerable and underserved communities with digital reading solutions that help improve learning outcomes, workforce readiness, and gender equity.
Learn more about RARâ€™s Super Summer Learning Adventures Program today!